In the wake of COVID-19, we have decided to remain operational due to the importance of hearing for our patients’ communications needs during a time when being aware of the most up-to-date news affecting our society is extremely vital.
We are keeping up to date with WHO/CDC standards, but these are the minimum sanitation protocols we have implemented during our business hours:
- Disinfecting our entrance door handles before and after every patient visit
- Supplying hand sanitizer next to our entrance door as soon as you walk in as well as on the service/appointment table
- Cleaning the service table using disinfectant wipes or spray before and after every patient appointment. Disinfecting our in-booth audiometry equipment (headphones, button, bone conductor, chair, door surface) before and after any testing session
- Using nitrile gloves when handling any patient’s hearing instruments, performing otoscopy or touching the patient’s ear when fitting or handling a patient’s instruments in contact with the head
- Offering disinfectant wipes and masks upon request as needed
We are also offering outpatient visits on a case-by-case basis. Remote care is also being offered for iPhone and some Android smartphone users on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.